Sunday, June 14, 2015

Long Weekend---Cirque de moureze

Dolmens in Le pouget
19/March/2015

I wanted to go to Cirque de Moureze. Something about that place, I just love. I even miss it as well. So, we packed our snack, off to Moureze!

On our way there, we visited Le pouget, where ancient dolmens were. It was an funny old place, this town was, we walked round the little town to get to the dolmens. It was very easy walks. we didn't even bother to do the whole walks, wanted to save our energy for Moureze and just wanted to see the dolmens. 

Always amazes me how those ancient people had technology to cut stones and built such a precise monuments. I can only assume why and how they were built, I really want to time trip to ancient days and watch what ancient people were doing there.







Let's go to Moureze! I explored the dolmens and decided I loved the other dolmens more we visited earlier, it was lot quieter........

It didn't take long time from Le pouget to Cirque de Moureze. I was very excited. It's awesome place, theses are some photos. Ancient Neanderthal used to live there. Landscape and rock formations are something else. Energy feels really old, feels like something in air, and sometimes feels like been watched.... Doesn't it sound fab? Extraordinary place, I just love walking there.





A man in a rock!




On the top!


Met some wooden people

They were partying!
Baby Hobbit on unicorn!

After spending some time, we drove to the lake downstairs. Red earth, massive landscape, looked pretty awesome from the top.

Oh, when we were walking through woods in the Neanderthal village, I suddenly felt dizzy, it was actually first time ever felt loosing conscious. I felt myself going, it was very quick, when I came round, I felt like I just woke up from sleep. It was very quick black out, at the same time, it was a bit like coming out from O.B.E (out of body experience). I freaked out a bit, started thinking, if I got diabetes or something. But since then, nothing... Strange. Even more wired, as soon as opened my eyes, I saw a huge bird of prey circling on the top. WOW. 

It was getting chilly and slightly dark by the time we got to the lake downstairs...




Theses mountains look like pyramids underneath... Invited my imagination... 

No comments:

Post a Comment