Friday, November 18, 2011

Suffolk walks---we got lost......

Last Sunday(13/11/11), me and Marcus went out for our little adventure.

First, we went to Blackthorp barn( i think) to have a look the craft fair there. my friend, Sylvia from the charity shop( where I work) had a stall selling her home made recycled blanket. Never been to see her on fairs. Blankets she was selling were beautiful and very quaky. She makes blankets out of old jumpers. She gets them from charity shops, also, people ask her to make them out of their treasure jumpers etc.  I bought a small one for my knee too.♥  They are lovely.  And warm♥

 The craft fair was really nice, the most of them were local artists and crafts people. I was inspired. Marcus found something he liked too.

 Here's Sylvia and her stall.


And, her blankets❀
She's got website. www.suffolkblankets.com , check it out!
this is one I bought❀

I love it. Sometimes I take the blanket with me in bed. soooo comfy and cozy. It reminds me of when I was a child. I used to carry a white velvety towel/blanket(not very big though) all the time with me. The towel, in the end, got so dirty but I didn't even let my mum to wash it. Then, one day , while I was in bed sleeping, my mum took it away and chucked it. Following morning, I still remember, I was really upset and cried and cried for hours. Someone gave me another towel, but I hated it, it wasn't as same as one I loved. Funny thing was, I soon forgot about my towel. Funny how I felt feeling secure from it.

 Anyway, I'm not going carry the blanket with everywhere, I'm not that insecure!  Anyway, we found lovely tree outside the barn.
After the visit, I wanted to go to West Stow for walks. I only went there once last year with Jean. First I cycled to Jeans in Timworth(where she used to live), then we cycled to West Stow through Hengrave. Then, Culford back to Timworth. I'm sure We cycled through more villages but I don't remember..

. Anyway, my vague memory about directions. I knew it was closed to Timworth.... We ended up being in Troston.

After that, I gave up finding the place. So, we drove round. Where we ended up? Thetford forest! Yippeeeee!

Then, I wanted to go for a wee.... We looked for toilets. We found one....after driving 15mins into country lane. It was closed. Gutted. Place where we ended up was a part of the Thetford Forest, near Brandon.

 We walked round. It was pretty and very peaceful.

There was a cute little church and we loved the energy there. The church was called "All Saints Church". It was situated the same area as St. Helen's church, it was a part of the walk(orange root). We didn't do the circular walk. That's something for next time.
Accidentally found the church, but as if we were meant to find it. Or the church called us? Anyhow, I don't care, it was lovely surprise, also we had a magic moment too❀❀❀

And it had pretty ceiling.

There was river near by called "Little Ouse River". We were thinking about canouing...Is it allowed???
 
Oh, our magic moment was; when wind quietly blew to the tree in front of us, we saw the space was moved. When rain drop into the sea, it creates patterns and splash in the air, make wavy on the surface.
 
It was exactly like that but in the air. Never seen that before. Amazing. Makes sense, everything vibrates and resonate to each other.  For example, if I think of someone who I haven't seen for ages, then suddenly the person I have been thinking either ring me or see him/her in town. Because I thought about the person, vibrates, then been manifested.

So, question is: if I think of myself negatively, where does this thought go? Does it stop somewhere? I reckon it carries on and on....and goes to universe. Someone said to me, " that stops you from thinking bad things about yourself" That was our magic moment.

 We found mushrooms too. Not magic ones though. They were called "Amethyst deceiver" Initially, I thought they were poisonous ones. Even Marcus didn't know. when we got home, we looked up on the net. Here it was, edible mushroom. Never seen edible mushrooms in wild before. Apart from puffball mushrooms. Maybe next time cook some wild mushroom risotto for our dinner after our walk????

No comments:

Post a Comment