Tuesday, October 18, 2011

poodle meets poodle 15/sat-16/sun/oct

I really need to start studying today. Then I've decided to write a blog...it's called Norie's procrastination, and I'm pretty good at it. All I've done so far for my course(I've just applied for on-line course on nutritional therapy) is to go on amazon, put some books I need to read into my wish list, and bought cheapest books. I was really looking forward to do this course, and still am. I've got day off today, I haven't done pottering in my flat wearing my lounge clothes lately. So, I decided to do that too (till when I go for my core training this evening). I realized last night, I'm on 11days stretch again. I don't know sometimes how I get myself into 11days, 12days, 14days stretch. I used to do it all the time when I was cheffing in London. But I'm too old for that now. I don't wanna do it full stop. I don't wanna even go to work (apart from charity shop job as assistant manager. I love it), hey, tough, I need to work to earn for my living, otherwise I will be homeless again(not from work I was homeless once, but some other reason...). Anyway, I love my days off and holidays(who wouldn't), and enjoy every seconds of it!!!!! The weekend just gone, I was with Marcus and poodles in the poodle family's house doing house/poodle sitting. I love it. Lovely kitchen, diner, conservatory, and dry-store. This time we stayed only for a night. The poodle family was away to pick up an addition to their family from west country. When I was told that was what they were doing on the weekend, I was excited and wanted to see the little addition to the family. Prior to that, Tess(cheeky) and Coco(naughty) were behaving as usual with cheekiness and taking piss out of us(in a nice way). Tess, she's a big poodle living a big house with massive garden. Why does she like lying underneath the table??? Why can't she lie somewhere else???
O.K, I got it. She likes human company and fuss. Even so, she's a funny dog. Coco, she sits and sleeps on one of chairs in the conservatory. She doesn't do that when the family is around. Only when she's with us, she likes sleeping on the naughty chair. So, Marcus put his snuggle blanket on the chair for her to sleep. He's enabling her behaviour. If Jane(poodle's mum) finds out(from dog's fur on the chair, she's a detective sometimes), we get told off.....anyway, I thought Coco was cute♥ and looked pleased with her funny face that she had blanket on it.
On Sunday afternoon, Tess and Coco were a bit restless, they knew something was going on. In the late afternoon, poodle's mum rung Marcus to give him instructions: put short dog leads on both dogs, meeting with them in the front garden.

 When they arrived, Marcus was in trouble again(in a nice way), meeting place wasn't the car park it was the front garden! Oh, dear☹....

 Anyway, we all met the baby poodle. She was really cute♥ black♥ and furry♥. Fur was very very soft, not like Tess and Coco's.

 They were taking the baby poodle( Mum named her Tara! like a tv person) really well. I thought Tess was gonna be protesting saying "Woof, woof, who iz dat? woof woof, why does she get all da attention?? woof woof" instead, she was very gentle and looked very curious(just an observation), same as Coco.

 (I was doing her thinking for her,) "Oh, she's tiny! Like me☺!!!" but what Coco hasn't realised yet is that Tara is going to be a big poodle when she grows up, like Tess. I feel for her. No matter how long she lives, she always is the smallest one(or shortest one) and always will be. It's not just because I'm small(petti, sounds cuter☺) myself, my friends kids grow taller than me already when they reach 10years old etc.

 Good things comes in small packaging, that was my host mum used to say. She was small Italian lady herself.

 Anyway, "Coco and Tess meeting Tara"
Next time we are on poodle sitting, we'll be taking 3 mad poodles for a walk.....and wondering what naughty tricks learn from Coco and what cheeky behaviour learn from Tess... Future is bright!

No comments:

Post a Comment