Sunday, April 2, 2023

Day 14: Haneda Airport Terminal 3 Going back....

 24/03/'23

Flying ✈️ back to U.K.... I was feeling a bit sadness at the same time, I wanted to go back. I feel home in U.K, especially in Suffolk where my flat is.... I felt sad leaving Tokyo, well mum and dad, and my family, and my friends. My visit to Tokyo went well, better than what I expected. Really enjoyed spending time with my family and my friends who I met in London long time ago. 

I felt relieved that my family looked and felt very well, health wise. So they can go on a few more years. I am aiming to go back next year too. Realised how important my family is to me. 😊

here's some photos from Haneda air port. All new and very clean. Lovely airport! 


model of Nihon-bashi 

Japan's famous fake food display (& my mum)







Kebab shop! 

Kebab shop menu

Wooden wheelchair

See you again soon, Japan 🇯🇵🗾! I will be back....😁 

No comments:

Post a Comment