Sunday, April 2, 2023

Suffolk Walk: Walberswick

 2/04/'23

Walberswick! Haven't been there for a little while. Made a bit different from Dunwich. We parked our car on the top of Walberswick, by the road next to the wood. Walked down to the beach from there.




What we noticed today was many people walking and driving on the road despite the weather ( a bit windy and still a bit chilly) . It was lovely to see so many people and family outing ( I am guessing...) to walberswick. It is beautiful and amazing scenery over reeds. 




We saw kestrel hunting, a pair of buzzard, little eaglet, swans and ducks... I know they are quite common here in Britain, still I love seeing them in their natural habitat. So elegant when they fly, apart from ducks.... they are cute😍

After our little walk, we drove down to Minsmere for coffee ( decaf). We sat outside the cafe in the blue sky with fluffy clouds. Birds were chirping, jumping arounds, it was so lovely. I felt really content sitting outside listening to birds singing. Then I saw a huge dinosaur! I am sure it was grey heron, looked so big. I do love watching big birds like heron, or any birds of prey.  




On our way back in the car, I felt really tired, we only did a little walk, but my body was really feeling it. I could sit on my Trekinetick ( off road wheelchair) but I sometimes want to build my stamina, energy and strength my body... I need to move as well. Anyway, I was shattered by the time I got home. Needed to have some rest....

We had early dinner, vegan pasta with wild garlic pesto ( which I got given when we were in Salthouse) I never made wild garlic pesto, so it was exciting to make and taste. It is delicious. I defo recommend! Just like basil pesto, same principal! 


here are some more photos...







Blue sky came out when we were in Minsmere




No comments:

Post a Comment