Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Suffolk Walk: Sizewell Beach

 


I couldn't believe how clear and calm the sea has been for last a few weeks. Usually the colour of the sea is brown on the coast. I just can't take my eyes off. I keep staring at the water, and keep dipping in. 

The water is warmer than usual for this year too, the other day we popped down to Sizewell beach, water was warmer, this wasn't because of the power station ( which some people like to joke about) , walberswick, Shingle street, Dunwich Heath, Thorpeness and Aldeburgh all of them. I haven't been to Southwold for dip, but I am sure it's the same. 

One early evening we popped down to Sizewell, it was beautiful, kinda forget how beautiful and peaceful the beach is. It's the closest beach from us. 

So, we went down for early morning dip too following morning.


We walked along the beach, footpath and look over the beach from outside the caravan park. Poppies were in full, so as sea poppies. 





I feel so blessed being this side of Suffolk, feels like every day is a holiday 😁

I took some photos to share with you here....









If you are nearby, please come to Sizewell beach for walk. There's a footpath to Thorpeness along the coast line and it is beautiful. 


No comments:

Post a Comment