Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Hippie paradise La Gomera 2

First 2 days, we went to the beach. We called it "wild beach". I can't remember the name of the beach, but I think it's called " playa del ingles" (according to the map I have here. ) I just loooove beach Holiday. I can lying on the beach all day. I was going to read a book or handout from my qi-gong session.

 What did I do as soon as lying on the sand? I fell asleep! I slept a lot during our holiday. I'm sure Marcus did too. We were really busy before we went away with work. We enjoyed our holiday even more!!!!
 
Anyway, while we were on the beach, we saw some German people with cameras taking photo of something. Nosy Norie wanted to know what it was. So I went to have a look. Then I found this!

What a funny thing! It was a jelly fish! Looked weired. I poke it with some twig, it was hard and wobbly. It rolled really well. I wasn't quite sure if it was alive or not. I saw quite a few of them on the beach. Everyone looked very curiously.

 And it was funny to look at naked Germans with camera taking photo of this jelly fish, discussing them, calling their mates to have a look, etc. Germans were funny!

By the way, this wild beach wasn't nudest beach. But I think Germans made it that way. The most of them were naked. So, I decided to take my bikinis off on my 3rd day. I took my top off to get more tan and went into the water. Felt good.

 I came from the society to hide naked body in communal mixed bath, we are not very open to these kind of thing. We do have mixed spring bath or same-sex bath, but quite often people hide their tits or private area to hava bath. So, when I first time saw Germans taking their clothes off, became nudest beach, I was shocked. They were so open, they didn't care. I liked that.

 Anyway, I enjoyed people watching on the beach. 


We went back to the beach on our last day in the Valle Gran Ray (24th/March), the sea was rough. Waves were really high. I never seen that before. It was really wild. We went into the sea a bit, it was fun too. Wave reached to us and some people lost their shoes, sandals, towls got wet, and time to time it was a bit chilly too. We all sat on huge rocks and just watched the sea. Not sure how long we were watching the sea, it was calming, although sea was rough, it made me forget time.

No comments:

Post a Comment