Wednesday, April 18, 2012

happi hippi paradise La Gomera 7 - Agulo & Vallehemosso

On Monday 26th, we went out for a day to Agulo and Vallehemosso. We even went down to the beach. But it was a bit cloudy and cold. Apparently, north of the island, the sea was rough in general, so, usually not many went for a swim. Of course when we went down there, us and 4 other Germans were at the beach sunbathing. Oh, there were 2 Spanish lads sun bathing too. Not many people there. If it was Valle Gran ray, it would've been pretty busy beach.
 
I'm sure we went somewhere else, But I now can't remember where we went. When I look at the map, some of names are very familiar to me. I need to ask Marcus tomorrow!
 
We walked around in Agulo. And I thought it was very pretty little town. We bumped into English tourists! Some of them were huffing and puffing away walking in the town.It was a bit hilly. Good excise for them! Here are some photos.
Pretty church❀❀❀

Awesome dragon tree! 

In this little town, there were chairs and benches to sit and chat place everywhere. I thought it was really lovely anyone could sit there and have a rest. I saw an old lady sitting on one of those chair chilling out. Cool!

Gorgeous jasmin❃❃❃


We had our snack here in the church yard in Vallehemosso. We also found some disused building on the beach. It would've been soooo cool if it was still in use. I suppose it was too dangerous to stay open due to earth moving and rocks coming down and blocking the path there. Shame. Never mind.
After visiting Vallehemosso, we ended up driving big circle back to Hemigua. Somehow we drove trough mountain, came out Grajonary, then drove along TF-713 back to Hemigua. It was pleasant drive. Well, I wasn't driving, Marcus was. When we drove passed the mountain, I thought it was sooo beautiful, I had to stop and take a few shots. 

This road, surprisingly, quiet road to drive. We didn't see may cars. whereas, TF-713 or other main roads were very busy. lots of cars and coaches up and down the mountains. I was glad Marcus found lovely road. He tends to find some funny road, we do get lost, but I can now accept it's a part of fun. Actually, I don't really want to get lost on my way to air port...though.....
 
On Tuesday, we drove off to San Sebastian, catching ferry to Tenariff, stayed over night there. Following day, we flew back to Stanstead air port... When we got to Tenariff, I wasn't very happy. It wasn't as nice as where we were, and missed lots and lots. Too busy and noisy, lots of English were drinking larger in the English owned bar by the beach watching football and eating all day English breakfast....What was the point coming to such a beautiful place and doing exactly as same as they would do on Sunday afternoon in UK??? Only difference was; it was sunny in Tenariff.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment