Wednesday, July 11, 2012

poodle weekend 1 / 7th-9th july

It's poodle weekend again. Marcus's poodle sitting for nearly 2weekes, this was the first weekend. He still has 1 week left. I couldn't wait. After my sat session, I got on the bus to where his new apartment was. It took me only about 30mins to get there. It wasn't as far as Sudbury, just a half way. I knew that, I take the bus almost every week.

 And, previous week, I went to see my friend Jackie in Acton, which is nice little village too, for a cuppa. Her garden was over grown with weeds, plants and bushes. Due to this rain, all plants growing madly.

 Anyway, when I got off the bus, I walked about 15mins to his new apartment. (by the way, he's just purchased and got keys) He was waiting for his new fridge freezer to arrive. we waited together, hanging around area, because it's newly build, we thought delivery man couldn't ind the place. we went out up and down the street waiting for him. I left my mobile at home, so we couldn't ring the man. anyway, he didn't turn up. we waited till 6pm. So we went to waitrose then poodle's house.
 
When we got there, cor, blimey, poodles were mad! Especially the Tara(young one) was barking, excited, jumping around. Actually, she barked me a few times. She didn't remembered me. Mind you, when we met, she was a puppy and it was the day she arrived the house. She was so fluffy and cute then. Now what, she grow up really cheeky, and naughty. Just like what we expected.
 
First, I settled in to the house then we took poodles for walk to the field next door. there's massive field next to the house. Guess what, poodle family bought the massive land! Reason? I don't really know. All I know is; poodle family didn't want anyone else using the field....
 
We let poodles loose in the field. After 15mins or so, they run round, what did they do? Little coco decide to get out from the field. She must've found where from she could get out, first, she got out from the end of the field to the field next, Marcus managed to catch her and put her back into the field. By then, Tara was looking really naughty. Surprisingly, Tess was chilling out, and quiet. She was the naughty one last time!

 Then what they did? Coco and Tara decide to get out from the gap between the gate and ground. I must say, they looked very pleased when I saw them. They did look at us with cheeky face. Marcus went to catch them. They were good though, they did come back when he called them. But they still were trying to get away. Soooo naughty. I thought "I'm not sure about Tara..." When we got home, we gave nice treat to Tess who was being good girl, Coco and Tara, we gave a little treat.
 
When I started cooking our dinner, Tara was hanging around me... Initially, I wasn't sure about her, but by then, she was calm down a lot. I thought she was kind a cute. She likes lots of attention, every time I gave Coco or Tess attention, she came for cuddle and fuss. And she follows you round the house. She now has a funny face too, just like the other two. 
I was gutted, I left my camera too at home. I will remember to take my camera this weekend and take grown Tara.
 
On Sunday, we went out for walk after TK-MAXX in Colchester. Wow, I do love TK-MAXX! It's cheap discounted store selling from all sorts of designer labels clothes to furniture.

 Anyway, when we got back from Colchester, poodles were ready for a walk. We were going to the woods near by, however, we ended up going through horses field into another woods, went on the road, took us about nearly 2hours to get home. It was lovely walk. Tess looked a bit tired. by the time we got back on the road, she was slow down lots. Even Tara was slow. She wasn't pulling like a mad dog( she is mad, bless her) anymore. When we got back, they had dinner and Tess was bombed out. She was lying on the floor fast sleep. Tara was hanging around us for fuss, Coco was chilling out in her little bed.
 
When Monday morning came, I didn't feel very well. I was very sad to see leaving the poodles, back to Bury St Edmunds. I hope I can spend longer time with Marcus and poodles...I need a long weekend! ☺
 
I quit my jobs at the residential home as a carer/cook, now I'm on the bank staff. I got some bank shifts going this month and next month. Many girls are going away. I need to pay my holiday for Sep to Greece! I can't wait. I don't mind really, working as a bank. 
It's now wed today. A few more days to weekend. It's been quick. Where the time go? Into black hole????? Not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment