Monday, July 28, 2014

Suffolk Walks---Bradfield wood

21/April/2014



This wood is situated not far from where I live in Bury St Edmunds. I know a quite few of my friends like to go for walks. I think my friend Sylvia goes there with her dogs(she has two dogs, one is chilled out one, one is cheeky collie who flirts with women).

It's lovely place I do like it. I don't think it's a big woods, somehow, even the car park(quite small) is full, don't really bumped into lots of people. We went there, I think someone told me (sorry, it's been while now since we visited this wood) there were lots of bluebells, so we went. We did see bluebells but not as much as Hill House Wood though. We told a couple we spoke, about the hill house woods to visit for bluebells, but I didn't think they believed us there was more bluebells than the Bradfield Woods.

Anyway, we went in from the front gate and just pottered round. We found a foot path didn't see it before last time we went there. Always find something new! How exciting.







Of course, it was before summer, woods started getting really green and smell really fresh with young leaves. Mmmmm, yum yum.




Found some really funky trees too. They are our favo trees. Amazing that how trees grow, nature is very clever isn't it!



I'm not sure what this butterfly called, very pretty isn't it. Just stopping on the dandelion, chilling out, and didn't seemed to mind me taking a photo... Usually, when I try to take any photos like this, they fly off! So, I felt I was lucky that day.

Yes, yes, we saw some bluebells. Aaaarrrr, soooo calming...........







    1. Suffolk Wild life Trust
  1. Address: Bradfield Woods/Felsham Rd, Bury St Edmunds IP30 0AQ

No comments:

Post a Comment