Monday, July 28, 2014

Suffolk Walks---Hill House Woods (follow up)

5/May/2014

Yes, we did go for another walks to the woods week after last time we visited. It was even more beautiful, bluebells were full, and really green. 

Theses are photos I took that day.... 

I haven't been writing, it's been really hectic and busy last a couple of months. I didn't realise how busy it was going to get and it's been hard work. I haven't been working this hard for ages, I'm thinking, I'm supposed to be having semi-retired life, this is more like full time job! Never mind, I need money to finance my yoga training anyway and I do enjoy my new job! Tell you more later!


Isn't it beautiful? Walking through bluebells makes me forget everything! Shit happened during week (or day), stress from work, about your boss (if you have challenging boss) and make you stop and feel, listen and chill out.... 

A few weeks or even a week after these photo were taken, wild garlic flowers came out and smell really garlicky (more like chive smell) and it was wonderful.


Magic wonderland

When I see things like this, I feel really grateful being here in U.K. I do moan about things, but just this moment, I don't have to think about my stress and instead, I can recharge my batteries....

Next, our walks is Bradfield Woods near Bury St Edmunds!

No comments:

Post a Comment