Sunday, December 14, 2014

Autumn colours in Dunwich



Oct/2014

This is yet another place we sometimes visit, Dunwich. Marcus's mum lives not far from there, we love this side of Suffolk too.

This time, Marcus (my boyfriend) took me to this chapel. He told me Haunted earth (my favo channel on YouTube) visited there too. I do like the channel, not only he does paranormal stuffs, also, he does programs about histories of places in Suffolk, Essex, Norfolk and he does west side of the country too. I like it because "local". And he explains really well. 

Anyway, here's some photos from the day.






















We went into RSPB site too, and watching cute birds eating some snacks...
Then I found out, birds watching was quite peaceful and therapeutic...... Not sure how long, we sat in hides and watched birds coming and going.



No comments:

Post a Comment