Thursday, December 11, 2014

Cambridge with Damon & Billy




Sep/2014

My friend Damon and his boyfriend from Australia came here for their holiday. I hadn't see Damon and Billy for long time, 3 years or so. Last time they visited here, we met up in London. This time, we met up in Cambridge. 

Me and Damon used to work together, long time ago in London. When I was cheffing in restaurants in Soho (Frith street, now it's oriental restaurant, sadly...) . We had fun. That was good old days. When Damon went back to Australia, I was really sad. I went to see him once, in Queensland.

We met up in Starbucks in the square, I thought it was a good and easy place to meet up. I spotted them outside, I was already inside having my coffee and chilling out. It was lovely to see them again, felt like there was no time gap, we chatted a lot. 

Billy and Damon bought many Cd's from both music shops and Charity shops. I was pleased that they liked going round charity shops to find bargains (one of my favo activities!).

Here's some photos from the day....

Me & Damon

Billy & Damon














We had some quick snack/dinner before we parted in a pub in the town. Cambridge is a very pretty city and it has a lovely health food shop too. We both enjoyed the day and they were heading up to London....




No comments:

Post a Comment