Sunday, December 14, 2014

Autumn in Wicken Fen



Oct/2014

It was the same weekend we went there, it felt like colder and felt more wintery. We walked the nature trail, every time we saw hides, we went in and watched birds. That day, not many birds were about, at least that was how I felt. Once we saw herons, birds of prey, little cute birdies, but where were they???

We met an couple who loved visiting national trust sites as well as RSPB site, very chatty old couple told us where they visited for last a couple months. I thought that was I would love to do when I retired, get a camper van and potter round rest of my life...

Oh, we need to work a little bit more harder till then, I've got no savings..........



Here's some photos from Wicken Fen.















No comments:

Post a Comment