Sunday, July 18, 2021

Suffolk walk: back to the beach again..Dunwich Heath

 


Back to the beach...again....Dunwich Heath🤓


We do love going to Dunwich, I think that's because it is easy to get to for lovely footpaths and the beach. We are there nearly every week, when I am not there, Marcus ( my partner) will be there on his own too. We also rejoined RSPB as lockdown easing off, I would like to visit Mindsmere more often for walks and birdwatching. Yes, that is my new hobby now, I purchased my first bins last week, I am so pleased for my purchase. I can see birds ( and stars & moon) anytime I want. I like RSPB because they protect nature😍

So far, I only managed to watch seagulls, heron, swifts, geese, ducks and moon, when I saw bittern for the first time a few weeks ago in Dunwich heath, I didn't own my bins yet...but I am hopeful to see more birds in the future. 

Come back to Dunwich Heath, I know it is National Trust, good thing is they do lovely scones😆We sometimes do a day of Qi Gong, Forest bathing and yoga called " Stillness day" there on warm summer day. This year, we have done one session so far, we had a small group of lovely people and spent time together. Wonderful day! 😍

Anyway, here're some photos from this hot summer day this year. We went to the beach yesterday ( saturday 17/07/21) and spent all day there for therapy 😁.... hot stone, heat, light, watre, sound therapy in one go and one day! 😉I felt nicely tired after at the same time, felt so good. 










No comments:

Post a Comment