Sunday, July 18, 2021

Suffolk Walk: Shingle Street Beach

 


Hello from shingle street beach

It feels like finally we have arrived summer, it's the hottest day ( so they say) this year today ( 18/07/2021)🏝😄I just finished my gardening in our patio, sweating like no one's business😂Maybe I should've done it when it was cooling down, and practiced patience a bit more...🧐 But, hey, we need to make the most of this summer days, before we know it, it's winter again...So, on Friday, first day of this heat wave in Suffolk, U.K, we went to Shingle street beach. One of our favorite beach and spending time in beautiful wonders of nature. 

Tide was out, not many people around, very peaceful. it was a bit cloudy, sun came out every now and then. and when it was out, it was warm. Water in the natural pool there was ok, not as warm as a few month ago 😂even I could swim in it. It felt so good swimming in the sea water, felt like headache, stress and fatigue were melting away. Wonderful water therapy. Nature knows how to heal. 

Here're some photos from Friday's outing. 🧡












Always amazes me to find variety of vegetations on these shingle beaches are. So beautiful. I will upload some photos from  Thorpness too later. 😍I feel so blessed living in Suffolk. We need to protect these wonderful coast line for future generations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment