Sunday, November 6, 2022

Suffolk walk: Framingham

31/OCT/'22


Early this week, we went to Framingham. Nice Co-op there, I think I told you before. Sure, we went there to get some snack. There's a little footpath around the lake, it was a bit muddy due to rain. We managed to do the whole footpath. The castle looked pretty from the other side with the water, a kestrel was circling on the lake, I think it lives there 🤔, I have seen it before. It came very close to us, it had a cute face😍 .

We took my Trekinetic ( all terrain wheelchair) to do this little footpath. Some bits were a bit narrow for wheelchair user to go through. I needed to get off and walked a bit. 



Path was muddy, my wheel splashing mud and dead leaves onto my thighs, thought it would be nice if it had mudguards 😅! Anyway, we managed the whole footpath, we came up the hill where the castle was ( near the pub, entrance to the castle) it was a bit of hill, Marcus needed to work even harder. But ground was damp and slippery, it was a bit of effort but we managed. 


It was a bit grey day, thick clouds over us. Still, Framingham looked pretty, I do love the town. We came out from a little wooden gate next to the pub ( near entrance to the castle English Heritage) we wheeled on to the road then into the church. They decorated the iron gate and entrance to the church with crochet poppies for remembrance day. It looked beautiful.

.





Just one more thing.....  I recently purchased 1.2L kettle, my old one was nearly died. 1.2L! Compact ( doesn't take much space in my small kitchen) and cute😍 It looks so cute that I even go into the kitchen, for no reason, but just looking at the kettle. 🤣 then decide to put kettle on, watch how fast water boils and how much it eats electric ( watching the smart meter🤣 ) and have my cup of tea. This makes "making a cuppa' fun every time. What do you have some fun with everyday things? 

No comments:

Post a Comment