Wednesday, May 24, 2023

St Guilhem Le Désert 20/05/'23

 



I always don't sleep much when I get excited for my holiday. It's been so long since I visited St Guilhem Le Désert as you can see from my past blogs. I really love it here. 😍 so beautiful.


We got a bit early to Stansted air port. I prefer early than later. Always plenty time to get to an airport for my flights. It was busy as usual. And lot of waiting time. I felt so tired by the time we went into the plain. It was sunny day in U.K, hoping to have even sunnier days in France.



we flew into Nimes Air port. Cute little airport. When we got there, it seemed like having airport event, tents up, people were getting in little plains. Military plains too, I could see silver cases were unloaded. 




When we came out, my partner Marcus went to queue up for a hire car. i went to get something to eat.... a packet of crisps, peanuts & sparkling water! 😆

A car we got was.... fiat 500 hybrid in red! looked so funky, and considering how small it looks, feels spacious inside and seats are high up too. higher than mini, and comfier! 


Took us a bit to get to St Guilhem Le Désert, a good ole sate nav, we just followed......


Can't tell you how much I got excited to see familer scenery as we got closer. 

That evening, we checked in to our home for a week, and rested......

Beautiful misty mountains....



No comments:

Post a Comment