Friday, February 3, 2012

Suffolk walks---half day out in Sudbury

On 14th Jan(last month again!), When I went to see Marcus, there was a surprise waiting for me! When I got off the bus, I saw Marcus and mother Christmas, Marilyn! Hadn't seen her for a while, it was lovely to see her.

 We went for some cuppa near Javlin2 ( one of my favo shop, designer clothes on reduced price for my ebay!). It was lovely rustic cafe. Very homely. I was a bit naughty, 'cuz I was really hungry, my blood sugar level was really low I needed to have gluten free chocolate brownies✿ it was yummy, enjoyed the cake with lapsang soushong.

After our cuppa, we walked on the street a bit, and we found a cow outside a shop. So, took a photo. 
I wondered why it had to be a cow and why it was there??? Very random I thought.

Since I'm in Suffolk, I've started seen plastic horses, cows, dogs, you name it, animals outside shops. Maybe, just maybe, people in Suffolk are fond of animals more than people in London?????
 
Oh, have I shown you my grumpy bus driver friend Sunny? I haven't seen him for a while. I wonder how he is.... Arr, bless him.

No comments:

Post a Comment