Monday, September 12, 2011

Suffolk walks---12/9/Mon Sudbury meadow

I'm going to Puig de Maria in Polensa in Mallorca on Wed. I can't wait. It's guanna be my third one to go there. Do some qi-gong and walk up the Puig. There's a very old monastery on the top of the mountain. Very basic accommodation with cosy restaurant.

 What I always surprise and impress everytime is: local old peeps walk up everyday and evening. No wonder they have strong legs. It is hard to walk up especially first time. It took me about 1½hours to get to the top on my very first time with my bag.

 But last year, I had smaller back pack, we did it for 40mins! Last year, only me, Andy( friend and instructor), and Simon. We were very chilled, didn't do lots of qi-gong or any training.

But this time, peeps who are coming with us(unfortunately, Simon isn't coming....) are first timers and would like to do lots of training.... Yes, I am looking forward to training but the same time, can't wait to eat some yummy cakes and pistachio ice cream!!! and top up my tan before my trip to France with Marcus in October.

 Anyway, Marcus thought it was good idea to do some walks and up and down steps as leg sets!!! The meadows we walked today in Sudbury was very beautiful. Although it was very windy. I wonder how tree makes such big sound when wind blows.....,

Also, I really amazed when tall trees were blowing on tops, bottoms of those trees weren't moving at all..... Then he mentioned "brace the tree" posture in qi-gong. How important to get grounded from root......It was very therapeutic walking trough there today. 
We met a guy who was standing under the one of small bridges, we had some chat, and walked together for 10mins or so. He did some our thinking for us, (he thought) we thought he was wired standing there looking at field and trees. It's good thing to do. sometimes, need to get out to the nature, spend time with it quietly. Don't have to do anything. just stand/sit there, be still. For me , the best thing I can give to myself. Anyway, we took some silly photos over the weekend. ☺
This is me being cheeky, taking micky out of one of Marcus's qi-gong photos. Well, technically speaking, posture's a bit wrong anyway. But We love cool moves!
Oooooh! Help!!!!  Falling down the beach, that was punishment being cheeky!!!! Oh dear.......☹



No comments:

Post a Comment