Thursday, October 13, 2011

L' Escalet to Cap Camaret



On Saturday 8th, We did this walk. From L' Escalet to Cap Camaret, where the light house was.  We weren't gonna walk there. But set off anyway. We left L'escalet about 10.30am.

 We spend about 30mins for lunch, 20mins at the light house, 20mins for swimming(Marcus), we came came back there about 5pm. It was lovely walks, I really enjoyed it.

 To start off with, I felt like I was walking someone's back garden. I'm sure all plants and trees were natural and wild, but they were beautifully standing there.Found loads of lavenders. Imagine how lovely smell will be in the season!

 The path, some were rough, some were nice stone steps, really had texture. What I loved the most was the walking on big bear rocks. I'm not sure why, but I love rocks and stones.

 Felt amazing. I didn't get grumpy! After we had lunch sitting on lovely bench with view, saw the light house. It didn't look like really far. I was really curious. I wanted to go to the light house. So we walked. We met lots of walkers. French (I'm sure some were Germans too) people like walking!

 By the way, I was really impressed when we saw loads of cyclists on mountain roads with Tour de France outfits (basically, men in colourful Lycra) were really old! some looked about in their 60's easy! Cycling in the heat and mountain! And looked really easy and according to Marcus, "no effort". Wow, they were amazing! They all had fantastic bikes. Just once, I would like to do that too. Must be feeling sooooo good to cycle in the French mountain.

 Anyway, I took some photos from our walks.
This pine tree reminded me of Japan....We have amazing pine trees in Japan too.

This is view from outside of the light house(owned by French M.O.D).

This is the magic island, Cap Camaret.




It was clear sky that night. We saw some shooting stars. Look forward to our next adventure. Nighty night.


No comments:

Post a Comment