Thursday, October 13, 2011

South of France 2/oct-9/oct

Hooray, it was my first time in South of France! I've been to Paris and Calais. I went to Calais with a couple of my Japanese friends loooooong time ago, why I went to Calais, don't ask. It wasn't exciting as this trip. Just for a day...from London...had lovely coffee and sandwiches. That's all I remember now.

 Paris, I liked it. I loved museums and galleries. That was it. I didn't enjoy very much. If I had different companies to go with, that would've made hell of different to my trip to Paris. Never mind.

 Even my French friends (i had long time ago) told me Paris wasn't real France, I must visit to South of France to see real France. And I did, finally!!!! I always wanted to go there.

 I've got far too many places I would like to visit and experience different culture. Started thinking anything is possible in this world, just need to manifest it!

 Anyway, I loved every moment even my grumpy moments! I went there with Marcus, again, he always takes me to lovely places. We flew with good old Ryanair(some people don't like it, but it's fine by me), he found cheap tickets to Toulon. Where we stayed, was his friend's holiday house.

 So we self-catered ourselves. We hired a french car with convertable top. Now I'm big fan of French car! I don't drive, so, all cars, more or less, look the same to me apart from colours. Now I can recognise differences on different cars. This is our hire car. Cute♥♥♥
And this is us in front of the car.
All week, it was sunny, blue sky, blue sea and hot sun. But not too hot. It was very pleasant climate. As soon as got off the plane, I smiled to the sun on my back. I was very impressed and loved the little air port. There was really nice cafe with lovely salad and cakes.

 Big different from Stanstead air port!

 We drove along the coast, about 1hour drive through Lavandou, Cavallere then, we reached our final destination, La Croix-Valmer, late afternoon. There was pretty beach near by. After we settled, we went out to the sea for quick swim. I could see sun was setting behind one of the mountain there. Water was still warm(just).

 Following day we went to Ramatuelle, really old medieval village in the mountain. We visited church there too. It was very simple and pretty. It had very calming energy and soft, well, we felt really mild and soft energy all the time during out stay anyway.

 We walked round this amazing village, I bought some hand made soaps. Oh, French make lovely soaps♥.


That night, after our dinner, we went out for walk round neighbourhood. I saw some shooting stars. We saw more on the night before we left too! Every night sky was clear to see stars and moon was very bright.

No comments:

Post a Comment