Sunday, December 8, 2013

Autumn holiday in Japan (10th -24th Nov): Flight

Finally, we were off to Japan. Last time I went back was nearly 4 years ago. I was really looking forward to this trip. 

We booked our ticket with Virgin, again, I heard so much about how good Virgin was, I just couldn't wait for the day. When we checked in, we realized we flew out with ANA (All Nippon Airways, even better!), coming back with Virgin. This made me feel like "buy one get one free(although it wasn't free)".

We initially booked our food as vegan, food in ANA was very good,  they even gave Marcus wheat-free option too (he rung up for a few things and told them). Virgin one was a bit disappointing, vegan food wasn't good. Having say that, they gave out ice lollies and rice balls or cheese sandwich for snacks, that was good if you could eat dairy and wheat. I had Kombu rice balls (2! ), that was delicious. 

Both flights, staffs were very pleasant and friendly, I got no complaint. ☺☺☺

One thing I would complain about Virgin flight was my monitor wasn't working properly( we check on line, the air bus we got on was old model) and all films and programs weren't good either. I noticed lots of people didn't bother watching films or T.V programs. They were just either sleeping, playing games on ipad or editing photos on their laptop etc. What I was doing on my way back to U.K? Try to get some sleep, but couldn't sleep at all and got grumpy. 

All in all, it was pleasant flight, next time, save up a bit more money and would like to book a flight with ANA. ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment