Sunday, June 14, 2015

Long Weekend---St Guilhem le Desert

20/March/2015

Here's some photos from the village. It is a beautiful place, full of history, somehow makes me feel (not only myself also others too) I'd been here before, I always lived here... 






always want to put my feet in to beautiful water!


It was our last day in St Guilhem le Desert.... so we walked to the ruined tower along the river just outside the village. It's a part of GR74, leads to Pont du Diable.






Walked back to the village after pottering there. Entered into the Abbey. Last time we were there, almost every mornings we went to the abbey to listen nuns singing. I love it, it's very simple. Oh, I saw a oriental nun there. We looked at each other in surprise, not expecting orientals there somehow. We lightly greeted each other. We didn't speak, but felt like almost we didn't need to... It was lovely to see an oriental nuns, the abbey was very international! 






Lights coming into the abbey was beautiful. That inspired Marcus (he's a ex photographer) to take some photos. Here are photos we took, we posed!



Not bad photo, I took this!

By the way, we visited Pont du Diable a few times. Beautiful clear water. I'd love to visit again in a hot sunny day!
Pont du Diable

No comments:

Post a Comment