Sunday, November 14, 2021

Suffolk Walk: Bawdsey

 


10/10/21
After visiting Suffolk Punch, we drove down to Bawdsey. It's opposite side from Felixstowe, and can get a little ferry across it. I seem to remember this place was a part of Felixstow, I asked marcus  couple of time to take me there. He didn't both times. Of course, it wasn't Felixstow It was Bawdsey. 

Marcus ( my partner)  always told me I had been to Bardsey, and always said " it was very first place I took you" I didn't remember! When we got there, I remembered, as usual... " Yes, I have been here before. " And said, " this was the place I always asked you to take me! " 😂 I didn't remember it was bawdsey. I was ecstatic! Sooooo pleased I was there! Such a beautiful and peaceful beach. It is a bit like between shingle street and Dunwich. It was soooo inviting, we dipped in the sea. It was cold, but felt so good afterwards. I wondered....how long I could go in without a wetsuit? 

Photos from Bawdsey...








No comments:

Post a Comment