Monday, November 7, 2016

Long Weekend--- Glastonbury


28-29/ Oct/2015




I enjoyed so much and really missed the place, I suggested to Marcus to go to Devon and Glastonbury again in the same year. Tis trip was last autunm. That then, I was not able to wrote much, due to busy shifts and paperworks. Nothing changed much since then, but I completed my QCF3 Health and Social Care for work last month, so I feel I got more freedom.



 


Anyway, When we stayed in Glastonbury last autunm, Marcus somehow managed to book a room for a night in lovely Chalice house. We were in the main house, and energy was so beautiful and clam. Since the last visit, I really missed the garden and the house. I didn't think I was missing the garden so much. Something about the garden, grab your heart and really feel deep inside. I did yoga in the garden and I felt wonderfully flowy and peace inside. I still think about the garden now, but somehow I don't miss so much now. I feel the garden and energy is inside me. I feel that everyday. 



When we went down there, of course, we topped out bottles with both red and white water. Those water tastes different, almost as if we could drink the water according to what we eat, just like wine! 

Of course, we went into the health food shop in the high street and purchased lots of yummy foods as usual. It is one of the best health food shop, I think one in Totness is the best one for me so far.....😎

Unfortunately, the man with the dog (please see my last Glastonbury blog photo) weren't there. I wonder where they are now??? 🤔






Chalice Well




Outside white water spring

Chalice well garden












No comments:

Post a Comment