Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Suffolk Walks---Sailors Path

22/05/2016




Sailors Path




On our way to Aldeburgh, we saw this cute footpath sign, and wondered what is was. Parked our car at the car park, and started walking. This foot path actually leads to Aldeburgh to Snape. 




It was nice sunny day for a change, blue sky and very pleasant day. We started walking along the path, we saw a few people walking. we saw some cute houses in the middle of nowhere. 
















We just pottered round and slow walked to the Snape Malting. 





Snape Malting and cows




We got some coffee and crisps at the cafe, looked around the malting and got some goodies from the shop (we normally get some nik-naks there). Then slow walked back on the Sailors Path. 

Once we got back, we drove to coop in Aldeburgh, got some more nik-naks, then... off to the beach. Walked along the beach. We like to drive round in the area, see how we feel, we get off the car then walk for a bit. Never know what we discover that day. Every time seems to be different and see different things. And always nature looks different. i suppose that is the part of the fun walking or cycling in the nature. 
Aldeburgh beach

I moaned a lot abut how I used to get to the train station etc, I suppose I can't have everything I want, it would be nice, but because I don't drive, it is hard for me to get to certain places just using buses and trains. they limit my time and where to get to, etc. Maybe just maybe I just need to move somewhere near to the sea and woods.... and a coffee shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment