Monday, November 7, 2016

Autumn colours in Anglessy Abbey

October/2015




Ooops, I think I missed this year's autumn colours in Anglessy Abbey this year. Somehow, we did not go there this year. Busy year 2016, Marcus sold his apartment in Leiston, not feeling settled anywhere and winter sneaking in with cold temperature andrain.... S**t weather making me feel "I want-to-moan". Well, I do that whatever the weather anyway. 

Anyway, I have found some Autumn colours from last year's Anglessy abbey we visited. It was beautiful and I am sure it was beautiful this year too. I can not believe how time passes so fast, it was last year already me and Marcus went here for our little walks and watching Autumn colours. It was in October. Now, what? November? Started seeing the Christmas decorations in the town, shops are selling Christmas cards, booking Christmas dinner at work party, and looking for party dresses....Our local town is busy now on the market day, people are doing their Christmas shopping. I am watching all this from a bit like watching T.V, feeling pleased I don't have to this every year. All I might do is attending the work's Christmas dinner party.... I got dresses I can choose from, I could have some excuse to browse through eBay to purchase more dresses, but, I must stop, I got busy year coming in 2017, hoping to visit Japan to see my family, and friends there, attending some workshops in London and Scotland, maybe , just maybe, I may move to somewhere else.... I am open for any possibilities for 2017. However, my anxiety sneaks up, "I need-to-know-what-i-am-doing..." Not knowing what I will be doing next year is a bit nerve racking. 

Anyway, look at those beautiful nature colours and not think about anything to moan. Smile! That is often I say to one of my clients and this makes her smile and laugh. Bless her, I need that, I think right now...






No comments:

Post a Comment