Thursday, October 25, 2012

Suffolk Walks--Southwold- Marcus's B'day weekend

The end of last month, (29/30th sep) was Marcus's b'day weekend. 
We bumped into one of his old mate in Waitrose in Sudbury, and he said: "didn't look bad for his age! he's older than me y'know"
He was right, he does look good for his age. First, his diet, secound, qi-gong defo helping for good aging. Nutrients deficiency leads to premature aging, good healthy balanced diet (and custom made) is the key for health and beauty! Hoooray!☺

On Sat eve, we chilled out at mine, on Sunday we went to see Marylin( Marcus's mum) who lives near Southwold.
She cooked lunch. Yummy salads. After our lunch, we went to southwold for quick walk. It was chilly, I could feel autumn was there and winter was on its way! 
Sky was grey, still, looked beautiful.






Even chilly Sunday afternoon, there were quite few people there walking on the pier and eating cakes or chips. (not together though)
I do like English coast, it's not like Greece or La Gomera, but I think they have good character and sometimes it touches my heart.....♥

When I popped back from toilet, I saw Marcus and Marylin together standing next to eachother again. Arrr, bless. I thought it was really sweet✿


It's really lovely to see them like that. I miss my mum! I am hoping to go home some point next year. I want to go for a walk with her, standing next to her like Marcus and Marylin. My mum now walks with a stick, she had hip opperation after falling down from stairs. I'm sure my dad is alright, I sometimes worry about my mum. I sometimes wish I lived near her... I'm used to not having my family around, still, I get homesick...☹
So, it's my goal for next year to visit Japan! 
 

On sunday night, I cooked Marcus's B'day dinner. If we were living in London, I would take him to yummy vegan restarant, but there wasn't nice yummy funky vegan restaurant in Suffolk. So, I cooked.

It was lovely chilled weekend, just how we liked it...✿✿✿


No comments:

Post a Comment